Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tele Moments ^^






Congratulation to everyone especially to my batch 2006/2007
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Electronics majoring in Telecommunication
You guys ROCK!!!

10.05.2010

Last exam @ MMU Melaka....
Finally, after 5 years I finished my degree
super happy + excited + sad right now ... kkkkk
Now, I'm going to the REAL WORLD ... kena cari kerja nie ^^

Selama 5 tahun nie....
I know a lot people + gain experience + etc
Have a lot of friends
Lina + Nawwar + Ida + Piqah + Anis + Pijah - U guys are my best friends ever
Thanks for being my friends / coursemate / roomate / housemate / assignment mate
jalan2 mate / makan mate / kpop mate [ nie pieqah jer ] .... hehe
All I want to say " THANK YOU !!! "

Yang lain2
Dak Wani + Alia + Rashid & lain2 yg x tersebut tu mintak maaf
Terima kasih banyak2...
You guys will be part of my memories ^_^

All these photo are taken after the final exam
Theme - All Black ^^
Seperti biasa, photographer x banyak masuk dlm frame ;(
sebab semua gambar nie belong to my camera aka Lina's camera
OK .... Aku nak gambar dari camera yg lain!!!!
Yang superb bagai tu ... SLR ... DSLR tolong la upload ... hehe
Kalau nak full set of photos boleh la visit kat FB yer




















































3 comments:

Rashid Hamdan said...

anisah,my name is in the list la..thank you for being good fren to me..i adore your kepandaian,ur rendah diri and ur attitude..all the best nisah!!:)

alia cikedil said...

lia baru baca blog nisa!!
im missing u badly,
hehehehe
thanks for the sweet sour moments together
ms smbt bday lia
ms main go kart
semua semua
loves nisa dan yang lenlain :)

PIKACHU said...

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future itll do even better in those areas, but for now its a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPods strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.
Great post. The tips and the ideas given in the post seems to be very much informative and useful for the job seekers. Thank you for such a good post.
Great text. I like your web design also. continue your good work.
obst und gemüsereiniger